BREAKFAST | NETWORKING | BUSINESS BUILDING!
The 2017 SKCR Young Professionals Network is proud to present their 2nd Annual Networking Breakfast! "The Edge" offers a glimpse into the life and habits of other hardworking, successful Realtors who find unique and creative ways to operate their businesses and tackle a competitive housing market. The morning will also include an economic and housing update from Windermere's Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner. You'll leave the breakfast feeling motivated & full of new ideas!
Tickets are just $40 and include a full breakfast, presentation and Step & Repeat photos.
Doors open at 7:30; breakfast will be served at 8:00.
Our amazing Realtor panelists include:
- Karishma Kiri, Windermere Real Estate
- Sam DeBord, Coldwell Banker Danforth
- Moya Skillman, Avenue Properties
- Carla Clark, Keller Williams Mountains to Sound Realty
- Chad Shriner, Marketplace Sotheby's International Realty
- Jed Etters, John L. Scott Real Estate
- Dominic Pettruzzelli, Keller Williams Western Realty
A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to our 2017 charity, Attain Housing. Attain Housing (formely KITH) helps homeless and at-risk families with children in King County to become stable and self-sufficient. Attain Housing assists the families with services, including case management, which helps them make lasting life changes, leading to permanent housing.